Do you live in a city and wonder why it works the way it does? Talking Cities accesses the leaders creating, shaping and improving the cities we call home. Through candid conversation, find out what makes them tick, and how they are improving our economic, cultural and social epicentres.
Frustrated by the lack of quality discourse in the mainstream media on this topic, Talking Cities aims to add an authentic and fresh perspective to the cities conversation. We hope it will engage with everyone who cares about the places we live, work and play.
Each episode of Talking Cities will bring you the public and private sector leaders who are tackling the challenges facing our growing cities and their citizens. We’ll also find out what drives them personally and what type of legacy they hope to leave on the cities they call home.
This will be updated each week with our new podcast. Subscribe on iTunes or your favourite podcast app for your library to be updated automatically.
In season 1 we hear from;
• Ms Lucy Turnbull AO – Chief Commissioner, Greater Sydney Commission;
• David Borger – Director, Western Sydney Business Chamber, NSW Business Chamber;
• Clare Gardiner-Barnes – Deputy Secretary, Freight, Strategy and Planning, Transport for New South Wales;
• David Pitchford – Principal, Right Pitch Consultancy until recently Chief Executive of UrbanGrowth NSW;
• Mark Steinert – CEO, Stockland;
• Stephen Engblom – Global Director, AECOM Cities based in AECOM’s San Francisco office;
• Justine Kinch – Western Sydney Director, AECOM;
• Andrew Bui & David de Rosa – City and transport planners, AECOM’s Los Angeles office and
• Bill Hanway – Global Sports Leader, AECOM