For the past 40 years, AECOM has provided process technology research, development, demonstration, commercialization and implementation of air, gas and water treatment technologies for the power, oil and gas and industrial markets.
We optimize our client’s process system to reach its peak performance for the lowest cost and maximum reliability.
As an engineering, procurement and construction contractor, we have managed contracts ranging from $1M to $150M. Many of our contracts offer performance and schedule guarantees.
Our areas of expertise include the following:
- Air Pollution Control Technologies
- Gas Treatment Technologies
- Water Management and Wastewater Treatment Solutions
- Technology R&D Solutions
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Engineering and Process Modeling
We offer technologies that perform the following services:
- SOx Reduction
- NOx Control
- Mercury Removal
- H2S Removal
- Selenium Removal
- Particulate and Acid Gas Removal
- Energy Efficiency Improvement