We take on more than 200 summer and industrial placement students each year across the United Kingdom and Ireland.
We offer in the range of 200 summer and industrial placements per year across our key practice areas. Typically applications open in October/November. You will be required to submit your CV online and, if successful, attend an interview in the office for which you are applying.
Please select “Apply Now” in the right navigation of this page and search for “placement” in the key word search. This will identify all available placement opportunities.
Summer placements are typically 6-8 weeks, or 6-12 months for industrial placements. Your placement will enable you to:
- Learn the AECOM way and culture
- Have broad exposure to the practice area
- Obtain thorough training where required
- Demonstrate your ability and potential: develop your technical skills and knowledge, your behavioral skills and your knowledge of the industry as a whole
- Potentially obtain a permanent graduate position on our development programme upon graduation