We are a hugely diverse organisation looking for graduates in more than 35 different degree disciplines across the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Where we have opportunities
For 2019, we have over 350 opportunities across the United Kingdom and Ireland in more than 35 different disciplines. We are likely to be recruiting in the below areas, however this may change over the course of the 2018-2019 recruitment cycle.
- Transportation Engineering and Planning: Highways Engineering, Traffic Engineering, Bridge Engineering, Rail Engineering (Civil and M&E), Aviation Engineering (Infrastructure), Transport and Development Planning, Strategic Consulting, Intelligent Transport Systems
- Building Engineering and Consulting: Building Services and Public Health Engineering, Structural Engineering, Fire Engineering, Acoustics Engineering, Building Physics Engineering, IT and Communications Engineering, Process and Automation Engineering, Sustainability Consulting
- Surveying and Project Management: Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Project Management
- Environment: Remediation, EIA, Air Quality, GIS, Ecology, Stakeholder Engagement, Sustainability, Acoustics
- Water Engineering and Consulting: Water Engineering and Consulting (including waste, resources, dams, flooding, coastal, utilities), Ports and Marine Engineering, Hydrogeology and Groundwater Engineering
- Geotechnical and Tunnelling: Geotechnical Engineering, Tunnelling Engineering
- Design and Planning: Workplace Interior Design, Urban Planning and Design, Town Planning, Development Economics and Regeneration, Workplace Strategy Consulting
- Architecture: Architecture, Landscape Architecture
- Power: Nuclear (Structural)
- International Development