In order to achieve mission success, it is crucial that the mission be effectively and efficiently supported. We provide the critical services that make program success possible – whether that’s providing base / facility operations support services to the largest ranges and space facilities in the world, maintaining and modifying helicopters for use in homeland security, or providing prepositioned stocks at forward locations around the world.
- We’re the largest operator of military ranges throughout the world, including the major ranges in the Western and Eastern United States for the US Navy and US Air Force – covering over 50,000 sq. mi. / 80,000 sq. km.
- 100+ launches supported at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center for both government and commercial clients
- 250,000+ pieces of equipment maintained for allied forces in Afghanistan
- 75,000 separate items of seized property worth US $650m+ managed for the US Department of the Treasury’s Executive Office for Asset Forfeiture (TEOAF)
Equipment Operations & Maintenance
We provide the key support needed to maintain and modify vehicles, aircraft, weapons systems, and spacecraft to meet changing operational needs. We hold a number of certifications in this work including, but not limited to AS9001D, ISO 9001, AS9110B, AS9100C.
- Aircraft Maintenance – F16
- Depot-Level Maintenance
- Equipment Modification
- Vehicle Maintenance – MRAP, Bradley FV
We are proud to be the leading operator of mission critical, high-consequence facilities throughout the world, helping our clients use their facility assets as a tool to create value for their communities while achieving success. Our proprietary Facility Asset Management & Operations Services (FAMOS)™ leverages our unique experience integrating all the disparate elements of operating a facility into an easy-to-use approach.
- General Facility O&M / Base Operations Support Services (BOSS)
- High Hazard Facility O&M
- Laboratory O&M
- Space Launch & Research Facility
- Test / Training Range Operations & Maintenance
Supply Chain Management
With a presence in over 150 countries worldwide, we are able to support our clients’ supply chain needs wherever they need them. Through a network of local suppliers and experienced personnel, we’re able to get the right part to the right place at the right price.
- Catalogue / Ordering Management
- Demand Planning / Requisitioning
- In-Transit Visibility / Transparent Supply Chain
- Inventory Management
- Kitting & Packaging
- Logistics & Transportation
- Prepositioned Stock
- Sourcing & Procurement
- Supplier / Subcontractor Management
- Supply Chain Management and Security
- Supply Chain Control Towers / Dashboards
- Warehouse Operations / Distribution Centers