AECOM has a proven track record of providing sustainable strategies and solutions for the world’s leading basic chemical, specialty, agricultural, pharmaceutical and consumer products companies.
Our resources are experienced, flexible and mobile — and are able to execute a wide range of project sizes and complexities. We have international capability but pride ourselves on delivering locally from our global network of expertise.
We create value and a competitive edge for our chemical and pharmaceutical clients by:
- Increasing productivity
- Expanding capacity
- Conserving energy
- Minimizing waste
- Optimizing life-cycle costs
- Reducing risks
- Complying with regulations
- Rationalizing assets
- Reducing water, energy and carbon footprints, and developing efficient operating practices.
Our leadership in this market is proven by successfully operating under Master Services Agreements, many of which evolve into long-term alliances and partnerships with our clients. When appropriate, we utilize alternative project delivery models to further deliver cost savings and reduce risk.
AECOM is recognized for delivering innovative and cost-effective results across the entire industrial business life cycle:
- Asset Acquisition and Development
- Front End & Detailed Engineering Design
- Capital Project Delivery
- Environmental Health and Safety Management
- Operations Support and Asset Optimization
- Decommissioning, Decontamination, Demolition and Divestiture
- Remediation and Redevelopment