Through our J.W. Williams, Inc. subsidiary, AECOM is one of the largest and most experienced providers of code fabrication and modularization services for the oil and gas industry. Since 1963 J.W. Williams, Inc. has been a cost effective “turn-key” solution for process equipment, including engineering design, fabrication, installation, assembly, start up, and field service needs.
Our integrated experience and financial strength allows us to offer unique one stop solutions for our customers including:
- AWS/QC1 certified welding inspection services
- Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) certified company
- ASME code pressure vessels
- Multi-well production units
- Combination processing units
- Gas production units
- Glycol dehydration units
- BTEX and emissions control systems
- Quad “O” compliant combustion systems
- Crude oil stabilization units
- Metering systems
- Indirect fired heaters
- Oil and gas separation systems
- Pipe fabrication
- Modular/Skid equipment
We have two fabrication facilities that perform heavy weld code fabrication (rolling up to 2” thick material, 10’ – 14’ diameters), indirect fired heaters, pressure vessels, skid mounted process equipment, and pipe fabrication.
Our Casper, Wyoming facility offers 131,000 square feet of manufacturing space, including 4,800 square feet dedicated to hydrostatic testing. This location is equipped with 30 overhead cranes with a capacity of up to 24 tons. We are able to accommodate SAW, SMAW, GMAW, GTAW, FCAW and Robotic GMAW welding processes, and hold ASME certifications NB, U, UM and R. Building in accordance to ASME section VIII division 1, B31.3, B31.8, API 12K as well as others.
The Waller, Texas facility consists of a 23 acre yard, 64,500 square foot fabrication shop and 9,000 square feet of warehouse space. The fabrication facility is equipped with six overhead cranes with lifting capacity up to 20 tons. At this location, we are able to accommodate SAW, SMAW, GMAW, GTAW and FCAW welding processes, and hold ASME certifications NB, U and R. Building in accordance to ASME section VIII division 1, B31.3, B31.8, API 12K as well as others.
Capabilities and equipment used at both facilities includes:
- Vertical band saw
- Angle iron workers
- Welding positioners
- The Alltra 46’ x 8’ plasma table and gantry, with a Hypertherm HPR 260XD power source, is capable of cutting steel up to 2 ½” thick and stainless steel up to 2” thick.
- Power turning and idler rollers
- Dual submerged arc seam welding manipulators
- 10’ Shear
- ACU Press Break, 175 ton
- IRB2400L Welding robot, welds 20” vessels
- Sand Blasting ability to adhere to any specification
- Painting capabilities for any specifications