AECOM brings together the best technical talent from across our company to deliver a full range of major facility and asset management services to national government clients, civilian agencies and private-sector clients around the world who depend on our expertise to manage their most complex and sensitive facilities.
Military installations, nuclear sites, air and space facilities and laboratories require specialized expertise in engineering, space planning, design and construction, along with a deep understanding of potential threats.
Our experience includes:
- Operating military installations and other assets for the U.S. Department of Defense
- Supporting UK Defence Infrastructure facilities worldwide
- Decommissioning and closure of operations for legacy nuclear sites for the U.S. Department of Energy and the UK Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA)
- Operating nuclear waste and spent fuel facilities
- Managing four of the United States’ largest national laboratories — Los Alamos, Lawrence Livermore, Idaho National, and the National Energy Technology Laboratories
- Providing critical professional, administrative and management support (PAMS) for NASA and the United States departments of Defense, Homeland Security and State
Supporting government agencies with threat reduction and emergency management is also a key offering. We help government clients identify new and potential vulnerabilities from natural or man-made disasters, as well as cyber and physical attacks. By assessing risks and developing executable plans to protect both human life and operability we can minimize damage and disruption during emergency situations.