In Germany, Austria and Switzerland, our specialists supply solutions from thirteen locations. With a network of global experts, we’re prepared to realise complex, large-scale projects and highly specific tasks.
AECOM’s multidisciplinary teams leverage their knowledge and experience of cutting-edge technical, organisational and ecological developments to plan efficient and sustainable buildings, infrastructure and environments, improving the quality of life.
We prioritise the establishment of close, long-term client relationships, accompanying clients every step of the way. We serve numerous well-known international companies including BP, BMW, Deutsche Bank, Lufthansa, Porsche, Siemens, Shell and UBS, and are part of large-scale projects like the JadeWeserPort in Wilhelmshaven and the urban redevelopment project of Kö-Bogen in Düsseldorf.
Architecture and Construction Management:
- Architecture and engineering planning;
- interior design;
- sustainability consulting and building certification (LEED / BREAM / DGNB);
- urban design/redevelopment;
- green building; energy efficiency;
- project and construction management and project monitoring;
- fire protection testing and concepts;
- TDD technical due diligence;
- portfolio analyses and assessment;
- Building Information Modelling (BIM);
- concrete refurbishment.
Engineering and Project Management:
- Project management and controlling;
- local construction supervision;
- contact and change order management;
- monitoring and co-ordination of occupational safety measures;
- brown field remediation;
- soil and waste disposal management;
- planning and conduction of demolition/dismantling projects;
- permitting and authorities management;
- analyses and feasibility studies;
- geotechnical analyses and site survey reports.
- Soil and groundwater investigation and assessment;
- environmental due diligence;
- management of environmental provisions;
- sustainability services including reporting, carbon and water footprint, and supply chain management;
- EHS compliance programmes;
- permit management;
- work safety management;
- health and safety support;
- contaminated building materials survey and remediation.
- Change management;
- workplace and organisational analyses;
- observational studies;
- user surveys;
- workplace strategy;
- workplace design;
- planning and implementation;
- space and occupancy planning;
- furniture planning;
- construction monitoring;
- follow-up studies.