The GSA Schedules Program serves as the catalyst for billions of dollars in federal spending, helping meet procurement needs for eligible users, including all branches of federal government through applicable programs. These long-term Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts assist customers with procuring a vast array of supplies and services (e.g. technical services, logistics, IT, and other services) directly from quality commercial suppliers. AECOM is pleased to offer our GSA Schedules listed in the attached brochure.
Who can order through GSA Schedules?
- All federal agencies and activities in the executive, legislative and judicial branches.
- Government contractors authorized in writing by a federal agency pursuant to 48 CFR 51.1.
- Mixed ownership government corporations* (as defined in the Government Corporation Control Act of 1945, as amended).
- The government of the District of Columbia.
- Other activities and organizations authorized by statute or regulation to use GSA as a source of supply.
How to order from schedules:
Supplies and services available on Schedules can be accessed from one convenient online location. GSA Advantage!® is the electronic online shopping and ordering system linking customers to thousands of contractors and millions of supplies and services. At GSA Advantage!®, customers can download each contractor’s catalog or price list. http://www.gsaadvantage.gov
Enter AECOM’s contract number (e.g. GS-10F-0115K) in the “Search Box” for a copy of our catalogs.
For assistance, contact GSA Advantage at 877-472-3777 or AECOM GSA INQUIRIES by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AECOM holds a variety of GSA schedules for various types of professional services. Click on the link for the contracts below for more information.
Environmental Services Schedule 899
Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) Schedule 874
Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70
Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD) Schedule 874V
Professional Engineering Services (PES) Schedule 871
Facilities Maintenance and Management Schedule 03FAC (SMS)
Language Services Schedule 738 II
Office, Imaging and Document Solutions Schedule 36