AECOM Capital Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) Infrastructure is a developer, investor and asset manager of greenfield and brownfield infrastructure projects in North America.
PPPs deliver critical infrastructure projects to improve safety and life quality, enhance economic activity and allow communities to thrive.
Our investment strategy is focused on essential infrastructure projects with strong political and governmental support; on projects requiring technical expertise with high barriers to entry; and on projects with limited correlation to other asset classes.
We focus on the following public infrastructure market sectors:
- Social: government buildings, judicial, educational and healthcare facilities;
- Transportation: highways, bridges, light rail transit and aviation (terminals);
- Environmental: water and waste-water treatment facilities and river diversion; and
- Technology: broadband and street lighting.
Our vision: “We finance progress”
Learn more about the AECOM Capital PPP Infrastructure:
AECOM Capital PPP Infrastructure Advantages
- Strong Relationships – We are a highly recognized, trusted long-term partner to public agency and industry leaders.
- Execution Capabilities – We uniquely deliver across the full lifecycle of infrastructure assets through our capabilities in Design-Build-Finance-Operate-Maintain.
- Integrated Project Development Approach – We contribute local and global multi-disciplinary experts who then work together with our investment team to develop and advance projects – the results are comprehensive, turn-key, high-quality, innovative, and cost-competitive technical and financial solutions.
- Skilled & Respected Team – Our team consists of seasoned, diverse, respected, market-proven professionals in infrastructure development, investment and asset management.
Meet the Team
View our latest public-private partnership news.