Occupying 5,320 square metres of office space across five storeys, Microsoft’s office in Warsaw was in need of renovation and rearrangement to meet their needs.
AECOM’s role was to assist Microsoft in the planning, development and execution of their real estate strategy by providing project and costs management services.
Scope of works involved:
- Assessment of existing project information (including basic Project Charter, concept plans and high level cost plans)
- Supervision over finalisation of the conceptual designs for the project
- Assistance with developing the Project Expenditure Request (PER) and obtaining final acceptance of the Client
- Supervision over development of detailed design and gaining business approval
- Producing all necessary plans and reports – project, communication, quality, risk etc.
- Gaining all necessary approvals for the works
- Delivery procurement strategy development and engagement of the Head Contractor
- Management of onsite works through to completion; and typical close out actions for the project.