We are one of the only global planning, engineering and construction management firms that are also an accredited energy services company by the National Association of Energy Service Companies (NAESCO).
Due to our unique position, we are increasingly sought out by our clients to develop and execute comprehensive energy efficiency projects.
We have successfully provided solutions for more than $400 million in Energy Savings Performance Contracts (ESPC) work in the last 10 years.
These facilities include:
- Federal, state and municipally operated office buildings
- Higher education and K-12 facilities
- Correctional facilities
- Water and wastewater treatment plants
Our team possesses the unrivaled ability to strategically plan, develop, design and construct projects to enhance system infrastructure, reduce energy and water consumption, and generate on-site energy from traditional or renewable sources, such as solar power. We also provide financial solutions backed by a performance guarantee.
Our services include:
- Single Point Solutions from initial project development to final system commissioning and project turnover without the need to subcontract project development, engineering or construction management services.
- Vendor Neutrality as a result of the fact that we do not make or sell equipment. We recommend solutions that are in our clients’ best interests.
- Robust Internal Technical Resources. Unlike typical ESCOs, 100% of the engineering and project management is delivered in-house by professional engineers on staff.
- ISO 9001 Certification. We incorporate an extensive Quality Management System (QMS) on all of our projects.
We focus on recommending the most cost-effective energy solutions that provide our clients with optimal long-term project performance and exceptional results for:
- Energy Savings Performance Contracting
- Utility Energy Services Contracts
- Energy Consulting and Master Planning
- Retro and Monitoring-Based Commissioning